§1 PRINCIPLES OF PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
The administrator of your personal data provided as part of this site is:
1) Octopus, ie Bartłomiej Lenartowski Octopus, based in Chorzów at ul. Farna 9a / 7, Tax Identification Number: 6652689835, email: firstname.lastname@example.org,
2) Octopus Partners Sp. z o. o. Sp. K., ul. Ks. Piotra Skargi 6, 40-091 Katowice, KRS: 0000774327, email: email@example.com;
According to art. 13 para. 1 and par. 2 of the GDPR of 27 April 2016. below you will find information necessary due to the processing of personal data by the Administrator.
If you have submitted a statement of consent to the processing of personal data, you have the right to withdraw your consent at any time. Withdrawal of consent will not affect the lawfulness of the processing which has been made on the basis of your consent prior to its withdrawal.
1. Personal data processed by the Administrator of Personal Data may be used to:
A. contact with you and give you answers to your questions based on your consent (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 point a and of the GDPR);
B. related to your participation in specific recruitment processes of the Personal Data Administrator;
C. use your CV in future recruitment processes organized by the Administrator of Personal Data based on your consent (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 point a and of the GDPR);
D. for the purpose of performing and on the basis of employment or recruitment agreements concluded by you with us (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 letter b) of the GDPR);
E. for possible investigation, investigation or defence against claims, which is our legitimate interest (the basis of Article 6 (1) (f) of the GDPR);
F. sending commercial information about the Products and Services of the Personal Data Administrator based on your consent (the basis of Article 6 paragraph 1 point a and of the GDPR);
2. We may share your personal data collected by the Personal Data Administrator with subcontractors, that is entities that we use to process them, ie IT companies, accounting firms, legal advisory companies, trade partners whose offer complements ours.
3. The Personal Data Administrator may process the following categories of your personal data;
A. Basic identification data;
B. Basic contact details;
C. Residence data;
D. Occupation and employment;
E. Data necessary for recruitment;
4. We do not forward your data outside the EU / EEA.
We take special care to protect the interests of the data subjects, and in particular we ensure that these data are:
A. processed in accordance with the law;
B. collected for specified, legitimate purposes and not subject to further processing incompatible with these purposes;
C. factually correct and adequate in relation to the purposes for which they are processed;
D. stored in a form enabling the identification of persons whom they concern, no longer than it is necessary to achieve the purpose of processing.
5. Your personal data will be processed and stored from the moment of obtaining them by the Administrator of Personal Data until:
A. until the end of the period of limitation of potential claims under the contract in the event of processing your data for the purpose of performing and on the basis of an employment or recruitment contract concluded by you with us;
B. for a period of 2 years in relation to the processes of future recruitment;
6. It is worth remembering that you have the right to file a complaint to UODO when you feel that the processing of personal data violates the provisions of the General Data Protection Regulation of 27 April 2016.
§2 RIGHTS RELATED TO THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA BY THE ADMINISTRATOR
1. In connection with the processing of personal data by the Administrator, you have the right to:
A. access your personal data and receive a copy;
B. to correct (correct your data);
C. to delete data;
IMPORTANT! If in your opinion there is no reason for us to process your data, you can request that we remove it.
D. to limit the processing of personal data;
IMPORTANT! You can request that we limit the processing of your personal data only to store or perform the actions agreed upon with you, if in your opinion we have incorrect information about you or we are processing it unreasonably; or you do not want us to remove them because you need them to establish, investigate or defend claims; or for the time you objected to the processing of data.
E. to object to the processing of personal data;
F. for data transfer;
IMPORTANT! You have the right to receive from us in a structured, commonly used machine-readable format. You can also ask us to send this data directly to another entity.
G. the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory authority;
H. the right to withdraw consent to the processing of personal data
3. Providing data by you is always voluntary, however, if you do not provide them, we may refuse to conclude a contract or provide services to you electronically.
§3 POLICY OF COOKIES
2) Cookies (so-called cookies) are IT data, in particular text files, which are stored in the Website User’s end device and are intended for using the Website’s websites. Cookies usually contain the name of the website from which they originate, their storage time on the end device and a unique number.
3) The entity that places cookie files on the Website User’s terminal device and obtains access to them is the Website operator.
4) Cookies are used for the following purposes:
A. Creating statistics that help to understand how Website Users use websites, which allows improving their structure and content;
B. maintaining the Website User’s session (after logging in), thanks to which the User does not have to re-enter the login and password on each subpage of the Website;
C. defining the user’s profile in order to display him tailored materials in advertising networks, in particular the Google network.
5) The Website uses two basic types of cookies: „session” and „persistent” cookies. Session cookies are temporary files that are stored on the User’s end device until logging out, leaving the website or turning off the software (web browser). Persistent cookies are stored in the User’s device for the time specified in the cookie file parameters or until they are deleted by the User.
6) Software for browsing websites (web browser) usually by default allows the storage of cookies on the User’s end device. Website Users can change the settings in this area. The web browser allows you to delete cookies. It is also possible to automatically block cookies. Detailed information on this subject is provided in the help or documentation of the web browser.
8) Cookies placed on the Website User’s end device may also be used by advertisers and partners cooperating with the Website operator.
10) Cookies may be used by advertising networks, in particular the Google network, to display advertisements suited to the manner in which the user uses the Website. For this purpose, they can save information about the user’s navigation path or the time of staying on a given page.
11) In terms of information about user preferences collected by the Google advertising network, the user can view and edit information derived from cookies using the tool: https://www.google.com/ads/preferences/
12) Managing cookie files – how to express and withdraw consent in practice?
A. If the user does not want to receive cookies, he may change the browser settings. We reserve that disabling the cookies necessary for authentication processes, security, maintaining user preferences may make it difficult, and in extreme cases may prevent the use of websites;
B. In order to manage cookie settings, select the web browser / system from the list below and follow the instructions: