TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE WEBSITE
§1 GLOSSARY OF TERMS USED IN THE REGULATIONS
The following terms are used in the Regulations, which should be understood as follows:
1) Personal data administrator – an authority, organizational unit, entity or person deciding about the purposes and means of processing personal data as defined in the General Regulation of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of personal data of 27 April 2016;
2) E-mail address – e-mail address of the administrator of the Website, i.e. (here we enter the e-mail address of the website);
3) Candidate – a natural person who intends to participate in the recruitment process as part of the website;
4) Internet Service – a website maintained by Octopus, in which Candidates via the Internet (via e-mail), as part of the Octopus IT infrastructure can participate in recruitment processes;
5) Octopus – owner and administrator of the Internet Service, ie Bartłomiej Lenartowski Octopus, based in Chorzów at ul. Faraona 9a / 7, Tax Identification Number: 6652689835, email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
6) Octopus Group – ie Octopus Partners Sp. z o. o. Sp. K., ul. Ks. Piotra Skargi 6, 40-091 Katowice, KRS: 0000774327, email: email@example.com.
§ 2 INITIAL PROVISIONS
1) The administrator of personal data provided by the Candidate as a result of using the Website, including as a result of submitting documents by the Candidate is:
Octopus, ie Bartłomiej Lenartowski Octopus, based in Chorzów at ul. Faraona 9a / 7, Tax Identification Number: 6652689835, email: firstname.lastname@example.org;
Octopus Group, ie Octopus Partners Sp. z o. o. Sp. K., ul. Ks. Piotra Skargi 6, 40-091 Katowice, KRS: 0000774327, email: email@example.com.
2) Clicking the SEND button by the Candidate is the moment of submitting his candidacy in the application process to which he applies.
3) In order to use the Website, taking part in the recruitment processes is required:
A. terminal device with access to the Internet and a web browser, keyboard or other pointing device, enabling correct completion of electronic forms, which is necessary for the proper submission of the Order;
B. an active e-mail account (e-mail);
C. enabled cookies files.
§ 3 APPLICATION
1) The basis for submitting your candidacy in the recruitment process made available via the Website is completing the application form and sending it to the Personal Data Administrator along with any documents regarding the Candidate.
2) In order to send an application, please enter the personal data of the Candidate required in the forms and make appropriate declarations related to the acceptance of the Rules and consent to the processing of personal data of the Candidate by the Administrator of Personal Data.
3) Clicking the SEND button by the Candidate sends the Personal Data to the Administrator of his personal data together with the attached documents and at the same time is the moment of submitting his candidacy in the application process to which he applies.
§ 4 PROTECTION OF COPYRIGHT
1) The Website and all materials published on the Website are unique. The layout of content contained on the Website and its individual parts, such as written materials, photos, graphics, applications and other, use the general principles of protection provided by the copyright law.
2) All trademarks, trade and company names that appear on the pages of the Website are protected by law under the rules provided for in the relevant regulations.
3) By using the content provided on the Website, users do not acquire any rights, nor do they obtain a license for such content.
4) It is forbidden to multiply, modify, re-utilize in whole and in part, block, publicly reproduce and make publicly available content published on the Website, except for cases specified in applicable law.
§ 5 FINAL PROVISIONS
1) In matters not covered by these regulations, the relevant provisions of generally applicable Polish law shall apply.
2) At http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr an online platform for settling disputes between consumers and entrepreneurs at the EU level (ODR platform) is available. The ODR platform is an interactive and multilingual website with a one-stop shop for consumers and entrepreneurs striving for out-of-court resolution of a dispute regarding contractual obligations arising from an online sales contract or a contract for the provision of services.
3) These regulations together with attachments are an integral part of the contract concluded by the Candidate and Octopus.
4) These Regulations shall apply from April 24, 2019 until further notice.